Thursday 31 August 2017

YOTSG 2017

Hello everyone. Apologies for the lack of updates again. I have a feeling I might have to repeat this message quite a few times over the next few months as I adapt to college life.

YOTSG 2017 is this coming weekend, a two-day event from 2nd to 3rd September.

I (Ken Sir) will be involved with the written coverage of the event. For updates regarding the event, kindly keep a lookout on BeyondTheDuel and YgoEvents.

GeoTheBacon and SanganFTK will be participating as judges.
Number 4 and 5 -K.Xavage & Traveller of the Burning Herpes are occupied with their school work and committments.


So the only representative of Dueling "C" this time round will be.......

The one that looks like Shurit and sized like Shurit, who loves Shurit, Strategist of the Nekroz:

DAM SON/MyPochi


At this rate I doubt Dueling "C" will make a name for ourselves anytime soon lol... Additionally, the next few posts on the blog will be written coverage on Duel Videos. This serves as part of my 'warm-up' and preparation. I hope everyone enjoys reading it. Let me know if you would like to see more of such Written Commentary/Coverage on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment