============ Main Deck : 42 ============
Valkyrion the Magna Warrior x3
Berserkion the Electromagna Warrior x2
Gaia Plate the Earth Giant x1
Block Dragon x1
Mythic Water Dragon x2
Delta The Magnet Warrior x3
Aleister the Eidolon Summoner x2
Alpha The Electromagnet Warrior x3
Beta The Electromagnet Warrior x3
Gamma The Electromagnet Warrior x3
Maxx "C" x3
Glow-Up Bulb x1
One for One x1
Harpie's Feather Duster x1
Pot of Avarice x1
Eidolon Summoning Magic x2
Foolish Burial x1
Monster Reborn x1
Magnetic Field x2
Oasis of Dragon Souls x3
============ Extra Deck : 15 ============
Imperion Magnum the Superconductive Battlebot x1
Merkabah the Eidolon Beast x1
Magallanica the Eidolon Beast x2
Purgatorio the Eidolon Beast x1
Naturia Beast x1
Herald of the Arc Light x1
Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy x1
Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand x1
Evilswarm Exciton Knight x1
Number 47: Nightmare Shark x1
Leviair the Sea Dragon x1
Gorgonic Guardian x3
There are plenty of other options available. Brilliant Fusion can be used to accelerate plays and dump your Magnet warriors, while pushing out a Level 8 Fusion monster to participate in Xyz plays. Gorgonic Gargolye is also a card.
The deck focuses on Rank 3 and Rank 8. The main reason I went for Invocation was because the fusion spell is capable of bringing out Imperion Magnum the Superconductive Battlebot, a surprise boss monster summon when the materials are in your hand. It can turn the tables and tilt your opponent especially when all they expect are Invoked Fusion monsters.
The Invoked theme shares syngery with the deck with its EARTH Fusion Invoked Magallancia having a Level of 8, and demonic stats. Although I would always lament on the lack of its effect.
Trade-In is a blessing to speed up the deck without the need to use Pot of Desires. Furthermore, Block Dragon can use Maxx "C" to summon itself and also retrieve other components of the deck such as Gaia Plate the Earth Giant and even two copies of Delta, the Electromagnet Warrior.
The Extra Deck is mainly cramming the best negation that Rank 8s have to offer, and packing a threat in the deck's unique capability of summoning out Gorgonic Guardian. Sadly, Leviar the Sea Dragon is not as useful as it seems.
Glow-Up Bulb is a try-hard tactic to arm the deck further. The synchro options chosen are the best staples and the best options this deck can access to, although the nature of powercreep has undermined the threat of Naturia Beast.
The Electromagna/Magnet warriors is messily designed, I would say. Either that or they are very ill-suited for the competitive aspect of the game. Bricky hands is the least of your concern, because the deck seems to be swarming and flying around but with no end-game or win-condition.
It is a painfully clear that there are nowhere near their Union Alphabet counterparts.
- ABC monsters are Level 4, which receives the well-supported Rank 4 toolbox.
- Furthermore, the monsters are a mix of Level 3 and Level 4, making it hard to establish intimidating boards in the face of mismatched levels.
- ABC-Dragon Buster has the effect to dismantle itself into pieces at will during your opponent's turn, whereas Berserkion the Electromagna Warrior fails to act as a threat due to the lack of a quick effect.
- Berserkion the Electromagna Warrior requires ammunition in its grave to use its effect, unlike ABC-Dragon Buster which uses hand cards as cost. When your summoning condition overlaps with your effect cost, it creates a scenerio where you usually find yourself in a shortage of resources in the graveyard to tap into, or you have to actively fill it up with monsters.
- A Solemn Strike onto Berserkion the Electromagna Warrior wastes your efforts and you are unable to recuperate any resources from its destruction.
- There is a need to augment the deck with traps due to the deck's lack of active threats during your opponent's turns. However, with the help of the Electromagnets' tagging-out effect, you can play Torrential Tribute and Needle Ceiling, mass destruction centered on field monsters while your monsters tags away and escape the destruction.
- Berserkion the Electromagna Warrior is unaffected by Dimensional Barrier.
I hope you have fun.