Cards in hand - Two metalfoes monsters + Dragonic Diagram
- Place two Metalfoes monster on the scales, one destroying the other, to set Metalfoes Combination from the deck.
- Place Dragonic Diagram.
- Activate Dragonic Diagram to destroy Metalfoes Combination, searching Master Peace, the True Dracoslaying King.
- Metalfoes Combination's effect triggers - use it to search a corrosponding scale.
- Place the Metalfoes that you have just searched.
- Pendulum Summon the one Metalfoes monster you initially destroyed from your Extra Deck to the Extra Monster Zone.
- Tribute Summon - Sending Metalfoes Combination and the Pendulum-summoned Metalfoes monster as tributes:
- Advance Summon Master Peace, the True Dracoslaying King.
The use of the Metalfoes resembles an engine to pull out Continious Traps directly from your deck to faciliate the summon of the True Draco archetype. At the same time, when Metalfoes Combination is sent to the graveyard, you get a search of a Metalfoes card.
This can help in the deck's Pendulum Summoning capabilities too, and might be the new direction that Metalfoes can adopt to stay alive in the metagame - or as I would call it Peaceful Metalfoes. With the Peace being derived from Master Peace.
The Metalfoe engine's main advantage is its speed, as Continous Traps are set directly from the deck, a play that can't be negated by Ash Blossom and Joyous Spring and currently unreplicated by other archetypes. You can also Pendulum summon out Metalfoe monsters to provide as Tribute fodders.
A close second is Ancient Gear Drill in Ancient Gear decks, which can be used to set Continuous Spell cards. However, the Metalfoes archetype has the added advantage of being able to access their Fusion monsters to answer complex situations, and the fusion monsters pack nifty effects, ranging from destruction, (double) piercing damage, return-to-hand and board control (Thousand Eye Restrict style).
A main issue is that the plays require Metalfoes Combination to be in the deck, for it to be set on the field, and require you to play three copies of the trap BUT not draw into it. For that reasoning, cards such as Baobaboon and Vortex Trooper does help, not just in cycling cards back to the deck but also serve as targets for destruction while providing benefits after being destroyed. However, do note that they consume your Normal Summon, prompting you to rely on True Draco spells/traps to Advance Summon your boss monster.