2) Vs Mono Draco OXO - Win
3) Vs True King Dino XX - Lose
4) Vs Zoodiac Draco XOX - Lose
5) Vs Inoked Draco OO - Win
Date: 17th June 2017
Understadably, the deck is not suited to deal with the current metagame. It was put together at the 11th hour, and hence many lackluster options can be seen.
The Artifact engine was chosen as I wanted to introduce a toolbox to the Side Deck, but never really found myself in the need of it, nor find it useful throughout the day.
The deck would have benefitted and profitted from a few more cards:
- Mirror Force variants, most notably Quaking Mirror Force since it can buy me some time.
- Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring which I do not have
- More third copies, such as Cosmic Cyclone and Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit
- Better Link Monsters like Proxy Dragon.
- Spellbook of Rudra or Wonder Wand for draw power.
It was more of 'catching up and having fun' than trying to achieve a respectable score. It was also about trying the deck out and knowing how it works in practice. I will update the deck as the weeks passes and as I improve upon the deck.
More explanation of the deck can be found on this BeyondTheDuel's article.